The immortal blockade!
- It is best to create this barracade at valuable entry points for the zombies, namely where they are coming in the most.
- If a fellow survivor is trapped or just behind this barracade, it would be a bad idea to call them as they would tear the barrier down!
- If one would search all the time for trap parts with Jack Foster, they may be able to block off the safehouse.
- As above, one can completely block off a safe house so one may explore the same safehouse.
- Zombies can still be heard fruitlessly trying to break in.
- As above, it can be seen that as they break in they act as if was a basic blockade.
- This barrier gives the possibility of RPG play.